Talks given to the congress of the French society of arthroscopy (SFA) in Luxembourg in December 2014 reporting minimally invasive wrist surgery techniques:
- Benefit of arthroscopy in Bennett fractures.
- Arthroscopy of extra-articular wrist fractures: extra-articular fractures are also articular injuries.
- Arthoscopy for scaphoid pseudarthrosis: toward therapies combining minimally invasive surgery and biological treatment.
- Arthroscopy of the wrist in Galeazzi fractures (7 cases): benefit of arthroscopy in extra-articular radius fractures.
- Benefit of arthroscopic wrist surgery using double screw fixation in scaphoid fractures.
- Benefit of endoscopy in transposition of the ulnar nerve to the elbow: prospective series on 16 cases.
- Late repair (6-10 weeks) of distal biceps rupture at the elbow: benefit of a double row endoscopic technique, about 5 cases.
- Arthroscopic radial head fractures (elbow) surgery.